which subs?

cocoleveo7686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
Right now I have 1 12 rf t2 running off of a hifonics bxi2006d. I am selling both sub and amp and looking to get a audiopipe 30001d that puts out 3000rms. The subs I was thinking about getting was 2 t2s, 2 re sxx or digital designs. Looking to spend 400 at most. What you guys think will get loudest. I love the sound of the t2 tuned to 34 hz so that's what the next box will be

There is an ap3k in classifieds for sale, also a nice old power acoustik amp that would go good. Both are good for the price. I would think 2 t2's and dd's (higher end ones) would blow away your budget. Does that budget include amp/box/ and subs? Keep looking on here for a good set of subs, I'm sure ull find some cheaper. Best of luck. Btw, get ready for a hellish "audiopoop" bashing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

No that price is only for the subwoofers. Ive read decent things about audiopipe. People said alot of bad about the hifonics amps but I like mine.

right now i have 1 12 rf t2 running off of a hifonics bxi2006d. I am selling both sub and amp and looking to get a audiopipe 30001d that puts out 3000rms. The subs i was thinking about getting was 2 t2s, 2 re sxx or digital designs. Looking to spend 400 at most. What you guys think will get loudest. I love the sound of the t2 tuned to 34 hz so that's what the next box will be

nvm

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I have 1 12 rf t2 running off of a hifonics bxi2006d. I am selling both sub and amp and looking to get a audiopipe 30001d that puts out 3000rms. The subs I was thinking about getting was 2 t2s, 2 re sxx or digital designs. Looking to spend 400 at most. What you guys think will get loudest. I love the sound of the t2 tuned to 34 hz so that's what the next box will be
why not do a single 15 and get one of the new pure audio 3ks?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.