which sub:12" arsenal or 12" IA lethal injection

wilzyx
5,000+ posts

village idiot/racist
im lookin for an sql sub, both would be in a 2.0 box tuned to 32hz getting aobut 700 watts. the brand new arsenal with warranty is 160 plus shipping and the used lethal injection is 160 plus shipping. which sub do you guys think i should get?

i was gonna say Arsenal because its only $160 as well but the bad news is that you have to wait a month or two to get it...

3 yr warantee ftw

ok i can either get the LI for about 180 shipped or the arsenal for 160 plus whatever shipping is with a 3 yr warranty. is the lethal injection really that much better or do you think the warranty alone would be reason to get the arsenal?

LI all the way!! I had a single 12 for a while in both a 2.5@45 and a 3.7@27. Was freaken LOUD in both setup's let alone how low it would drop in the 3.7 box. I've never listened to the other sub but i can say with confidence that the LI is one of the best over all midline drivers out there. Deffenetly IA FTW!

Jon

well the box i was thinking about getting is only 2 cubes, do you think it would be fine in that? and the amp i have decided on regardless of which sub i get is the power acoustik a1000db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.