Which Speakers Should I Get For My Ride

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJboutit

I am looking at putting a system is my 02 Dodge Caravan mini van good sounding system not for competition.

I am looking for 2 decent priced 12" subs which ones do you recommond I have a 2 channel 800w visonik amp

Also need 2 5 1/4" for the front & 2 6X9" for the rear which decent priced speakers do you recommond for these sizes

What you are going to get is going to be determined by how much you are willing to spend. My advice would be to go by some shops and have a listen to some different things. What kind of music do you listen to?? And how much are you looking to spend in total??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.