Which one would u chose

I'm looking for a hu that is better or comparable to the Alpine 9855. What would yall suggest? One i was thinking of is the Eclips 8445, but I'm open to more options.
I think the Eclipse 8445 is a very nice deck. If you can get your hands on a 8454 I would suggest that over it though. Nicer looking deck and great quality. I would also check out the new line by Pioneer too. All in all the Eclipse decks are a better choice than the 9855.

to me if anything an eclipse is second best.... theyre newer line looks like **** *if ure into cosmetics* and is WAYYYYY more expensive for about the same thing... and no higher pre out voltage dosent make that much a difference if any... even if it did it wouldnt justify 200 more bucks for a worse deck.... save some trouble either get the 9835 or 55 alpine owns

I have the 8445 and I have not owned a nicer deck!

And it doesn't look bad as far as cosmetics! It is IMO the best sounding deck on the market!

to me if anything an eclipse is second best.... theyre newer line looks like **** *if ure into cosmetics*
I just wanted add one comment to this statement. Atleast Eclipse and Pioneer and even Kenwood have changed their head unit layouts over the past 10 years. Alpine has looked the same since I can remember. They haven't changed the look at all and quite frankly they're very boring looking. Even the 06 model coming out looks pretty much the same. They need to do some more in depth R & D and figure out how to make some decks with a fresh new look.

I just wanted add one comment to this statement. Atleast Eclipse and Pioneer and even Kenwood have changed their head unit layouts over the past 10 years. Alpine has looked the same since I can remember. They haven't changed the look at all and quite frankly they're very boring looking. Even the 06 model coming out looks pretty much the same. They need to do some more in depth R & D and figure out how to make some decks with a fresh new look.
Word brotha!, you tell it!

Im sick of it too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.