Which nav? Power Acoustik or Pioneer

Participant count
  • Participant list

89Vette
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I am looking for the cheapest In-dash Navigation H/U I can find that is still functional. I am looking at two power acoustik H/U's and a pioneer one. Any opinions are helpful

PAVN-7210

PAVN-6510

and pioneer: AVIC-D3

or should i look at eclipse or kenwood? they seem to be nice.

Pioneer hands down. I wouldnt trust anything made by poweracoustik.. Their products are cheap...
hey hey now, the PA series of amps is a good budget amp, don't speak until you've used their products please.

I'd go with the pioneer though aswell, although I haven't used the PA nav, I really like the pioneer avic unit.

I have an N-1 and it is a great unit.I also have used a kenwood with the garmin nav.I preferred the nav of the kenwood over the pioneer but over all the pioneer is a little more user friendly.

hey hey now, the PA series of amps is a good budget amp, don't speak until you've used their products please.
I'd go with the pioneer though aswell, although I haven't used the PA nav, I really like the pioneer avic unit.
And dont make claims, if you dont know what ive used thanks;)

Unfortunately, ive had the pleasure of using most all power acoustik equipment, being in sales, and have never been impressed with anything they have made to date, but if you like them, thats all that matters i guess.... I see no comparison between these units.

And dont make claims, if you dont know what ive used thanks;)
Unfortunately, ive had the pleasure of using most all power acoustik equipment, being in sales, and have never been impressed with anything they have made to date, but if you like them, thats all that matters i guess.... I see no comparison between these units.
then don't make the generalization that the products they make are "cheap".

their amps are quite good build quality and decently efficent and great on a budget.

atleast we agree that the pioneer's the better of the two.

then don't make the generalization that the products they make are "cheap".
their amps are quite good build quality and decently efficent and great on a budget.

atleast we agree that the pioneer's the better of the two.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I am not making generalizations, I am just telling you they are cheap products.. Im not going to sit here and argue about it, if you like them, you like them.. Its just my opinion, nothing more..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.