which loaded enclosure is better

Which loaded enclosure is a better product

• MTX JH4512-X2D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polk Audio DB-1222

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the votes so far. I run the MTX's but saw Fry's having a sale on the Polk's for $149 including enclosure just wanted to get peoples take on the products.

Yeah sure it is because only your opinion should matter to me when making a purchase...Most retarded statement ever nice job...
dont ask for opinions on a very opinionated car audio site if you dont want opinions.

now for mine.

of the 2 you wont hear a difference, they will both add just a small amount of output down to 35hz or so and will get very quite under that.

however soundrives suggestion actually isnt a bad one.

Hey J,

Yeah they had the Polks on sale at Fry's for $150. I have the MTX already and was just thinking for $150 Maybe I should swap em out. Can't really beat two Polk 12" DB's and a box for $150. They have the sale a few times a year.

I also didn't ask for opinions if you look at the post it was a simple which product is better.

And you got your answer they are both crap.. If you not going to listen to anyone and price isn't a factor just get whichever would make you happier because thats ALL this comes down to at this point. Our opinions don't matter in this case. Neither is going to give you that much bass for the money spent, so pick the brand that you like better.

It'd be like shopping for a TV and saying "budget is no object trying to decide between this 32inch non-hd screen TV for 300 and for 175 I can get his old 13inch black and white TV." Then we go "dude you can geta new LCD for 300" And your all "NO, ONLY THE BLACK AND WHITE OR THE ONE WITH THE CRACKED SCREEN!" Get what you want, enjoy it.

If you want the polk subs, get them. After you install the box write up a review for us on your experience with them.

I also didn't ask for opinions if you look at the post it was a simple which product is better.
Which is our opinion...
like i said before they really are both crap entry level stuff, but go for it and come back here when you feel the need to upgrade, which wont take long. or they go up in smoke. it will be a race to see what happens first.

If you want the polk subs, get them. After you install the box write up a review for us on your experience with them.
no real point on a review of those on this forum, we all know they are junk that doesnt perform well.

I love the fact some of you can't just take a simple which is a better product and pick one. One is better than the other they are not exactly the same. I was thinking for $150 a 10 min drive and 20 min's of work it might be worth it. My bad for posting such an obviously difficult task for you lol. Thanks for the couple of guys that actually provided the feedback I was looking for I appreciate it. For the rest of you....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...