which lanzar vibe for 400wrms?

The Vibe series is pretty good with ratings. Yeah, they're overrated, but they're not so overrated that you'd have get one claiming double the output for what you need. Most likely a 500 or a 600 RMS watt Vibe amp would do fine. You'd get more than 400 RMS, but you can always turn the gains down.

I would expect the 24x amps to get you 400rms - maybe closer to 500.

I had a 230 for a while and was pretty satisfied, especially for the cost, but 400w??...ummm, not so much.

I would expect the 24x amps to get you 400rms - maybe closer to 500. I had a 230 for a while and was pretty satisfied, especially for the cost, but 400w??...ummm, not so much.
If you show the 248 2.6 ohm actual... you'll get just over 600 rms.... in my enclosure.

For how long until it shuts down??
Burped it 7 or 8 times (this was 2yrs ago) with no problem. Dcr was > then nominal.... go Figure.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

if need be, contact me and i can get you some great Lanzar gear. I've been in contact with lanzar almost every day so i can help you out alot. But so far, the only amp they have that is true to the specs is the 1200D, but it has been known to fail because of it over heating, you'll might need to modd it depending on what you wanna do with it. Casual and every day use, no need for a fan. blasting it loud and proud, you'll need to mod is and put in a fan.

Interesting. So, by collecting your comments, I figure a 400wrms vibe should suffice, and a 500wrms should be about perfect for 400w actual? Does anybody have a link to tested results? Would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thank you.

On a side note, I was also looking at the Profile CL600. It puts out a claimed 450wrms when bridged into 4 ohms. Figuring that it's overrated (hopefully just slightly), this should be about perfect for a 400wrms subwoofer setup, correct? Any opinions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.