Which is better?¿?

Total honesty here, I don't like either amplifier. Rockfords tend to be relatively inefficient whereas Hifonics products often aren't capable of putting out their rated power cleanly. Just my two cents, and if you're set on these products, I'd go with the Rockford. However, a little shopping can take you a long way without spending much more money.

Rockford fosgate t1000bd vs hifonivs hfi1500d
I need some opinions
just throwing this out there you can get a MB Quart Onx1.2000d + 2yr warranty for $214 shipped from ebay right now. and i think this amp is better then both the fosgate and HFI IMO...

Well im asking because I already have the hfi1500d but I can remember what the t1000 sounds like its been years and im not paying itll be a trade just tryna figure which is better before I make a yrade and regret it once I sell my system im getting all new amps and subs

Well im asking because I already have the hfi1500d but I can remember what the t1000 sounds like its been years and im not paying itll be a trade just tryna figure which is better before I make a yrade and regret it once I sell my system im getting all new amps and subs
i mean honestly with the 2 power ratings you not going to hear a difference because they are so close together. IMO yes the fosgate i guess is the better amp but idk if id trade or not. But i mean the outcome is totaly up to you. but again neither are efficient but im going the say the HFI is more efficient, because man those fosgates are POWER HOGS and you have to have decent electrical because they are kinda fragile

i mean honestly with the 2 power ratings you not going to hear a difference because they are so close together. IMO yes the fosgate i guess is the better amp but idk if id trade or not. But i mean the outcome is totaly up to you. but again neither are efficient but im going the say the HFI is more efficient, because man those fosgates are POWER HOGS and you have to have decent electrical because they are kinda fragile
not true man , the fosgate is 75 % efficient at 4 ohms .break that down by 20% every time you drop the ohms from 4 to 2 ,then 2 to 1 ,and your efficiency is garbage ,the hifi is worse .just saying ,read the specs

I have a t2000 its hungry but not that bad...also the Rockford will hold value better and do more clean power.

And mb quart and hifonics same company aren't they? Prob same boards?

I have a t2000 its hungry but not that bad...also the Rockford will hold value better and do more clean power.
And mb quart and hifonics same company aren't they? Prob same boards?
Yup same company same board some are cea most arent

not true man , the fosgate is 75 % efficient at 4 ohms .break that down by 20% every time you drop the ohms from 4 to 2 ,then 2 to 1 ,and your efficiency is garbage ,the hifi is worse .just saying ,read the specs
Does it really drop 20% every time you go down a load?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.