Alpine CDA 9830 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

liar2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just got my Alpine head unit installed today, after it came just yesterday. However, everytime I start my car, all my settings get erased. I also have to power on my head unit everytime I start the car. I had a shop install it for me today, since I have a lack of knowledge of what I am doing in that aspect. I would've done it myself, but the previous owner of my car cut off factory wiring harness. Is this an issue about something I didn't read correctly? Or does it have to do with the install? And how would I go about fixing it.

That sounds logical. I'll take it back to the shop and have them fix it for me. Those bastards better do it for free too, since they're the ones that f'ed it up!

Took it to the shop and had them fix it for me. Man, I'm seriously in love with this head unit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.