Which Head Unit?

BoJengles

Whats up ya'll this is my first time posting even though I have been reading the forums for awhile.

Anyway I'm can't decide between two head units

1. Pioneer DEH-7600MP

or

2. Alpine CDA-9813

Which head unit would you buy and why? I can get both for under $300 so the price difference does not matter to me. I know each unit puts out a different sound so which one sounds better and what range of hz does each one cover best? Which one skips less and which one has better features?

Oh ya, my soon to be setup will be a 12'' or 15'' XXX powered by a Hifonics BX1500D or a PG Tantrum 1200.1, most likely the PG, with some Infinity Kappas that I will get later.

Thanks for the help

I've had my Alpine CDA-7893 for about 1-1/2 years now, and it sounds great to me; the features for the money are what attracted me to buy it; that and Alpine's reputation for quality. It does not like having a CD shoved into the slot too hard, so I need to be careful. The CD player so far has been rock solid playing in my stiff riding truck and will only skip if it's given a badly scratched CD or a badly burned CD-R.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.