Which CD-MP3 player is the best?

I was thinking of buying the Blaupunkt "X-Line" MP3000 RECEIVER anyone know how this performs and if it is better or worse then others on the market?

If you are planning on buying an MP3 player. Hold out for the new Pioneer Premier players. They start out at the DEH-P740MP and go on up. Price might start at 399.99 but they are all well worth it.

The Difference with all this players is the access speed. For the Kenwoods, They take a while to load each song when you forward it or search for songs.

I have the Alpine 7878 that plays MP3's fast. But for the affordable decks, I would suggest the Sony CDXMP450x since i've seen it and loaded fast. The only difference is the features like built in equalizer, fast MP3 searching... That's All I can say for now.

I like two i have 3 but my favorite is the JVC my second is the Rockford. The soney i don't like at all it takes for ever for them to read the songs and it skips realy easaly. So eather Rockford of JVC personaly it would be JVC for me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you guys are looking for mp3 players, I would highly recommend Kenwood Z828! Although the HU cost around 400-450, but it's not a big deal if you calculate it back, it's has 4 set of preamp output with 4.5W, aux in , 47 WATT Peak, HPF and LPF, X-over, ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT---EQ---(cost around 100-200) if you think it backward with EQ, CD changer, AND HU, it will cost you more that 650!!!! NOW! you can get it for only 400-450, why not pay more for now and enjoy it for a longer time instead of buying a HU again and again! I am currently owning one that I bought from Hong Kong, it's round up to 380, so I really recommended you to give it a shot!

Crutchfield has a sweet deal on the Kenwood Excelon Z828 right now. Only $399. Cheapest anywhere for this deck! My friend and I each just purchased one. This is an awesome deal for an awesome deck.

I had an Aiwa CDC-MP3 head unit... actually, I had about three of them. I didn't get a single one that I was happy with the performance of. The first went back when the track searching on a standard, pre-recorded audio CD was 10-15 seconds to reach the next track. The second went back when simply shutting my car door would cause the player to skip. The third and final one went back when it had both symptoms.

I have a question on the Empeg units. They seem to be very versatile players. Has anyone actually used this unit and have any pros and cons? Installation or use tips or tricks?

I just ordered a 10GB from a reseller for $320 + shipping. Considering that's about $800 or so less than the first models were, I was quite happy with the price.

Are there any major issues I should be looking for, not counting the lack of internal amplifier and tuner? Is this unit as good as the sites promote it to be? Any info, please let me know.... thanks..

all seems ok, but the only way to fing out would be to play with each one, that is what i would do. But don't get me wrong they all have to an extent somthing special.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.