Which car to choose

Yo thanks for the replies. I wasnt really planning on getting a mustang, just not my type of car. The 240sx is what im leaning towards, but then again insurance might be a *****. For the car id like to spend around 6-8 grand..give or take a little. As for insurance i am paying $140 right now full coverage, and i drive a 4dr 96 accord. ID like to have insurance under $210. Celica's and the eclipse GSX are still in my list. Mainly the eclipse because the celica seems to be a slow car..while the eclipse already has a turbo in it. I know very little about a 240sx, such as what changes through out the years ect.. Anyone know what the insurance might be on a 240sx..i have driven under 2 years and im 18..live in FL. Also does anyone know the prices on these cars? I'm going for a sproty look..thats why i refuse to get a 1st gen eclipse..they are just a little goofy lookin to me. Speed is always important, but if u cant look good while doin it (no offence)...... btw what do u mean by chi-town? is it a website or are u talking about china town... thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.