Which Brazilian?

We are Taramp's Distributor but also have back channels to import Stetsom, Soundigital and Banda amplifiers at VERY LOW Price.

I do warn though, we will only offer this to those who understand you would receive NO Warranty whatsoever and we will only consider importing the other brands at fraction of cost IF ordering multiples.

Taramp's is the only brand we will warranty unconditionally.

And the SD 20k is baby power compared to what's coming..

We would want a minimum of $3k worth of order cost (wholesale cost) before we consider back channel imports.

We are Taramp's Distributor but also have back channels to import Stetsom, Soundigital and Banda amplifiers at VERY LOW Price.
I do warn though, we will only offer this to those who understand you would receive NO Warranty whatsoever and we will only consider importing the other brands at fraction of cost IF ordering multiples.

Taramp's is the only brand we will warranty unconditionally.

And the SD 20k is baby power compared to what's coming..

We would want a minimum of $3k worth of order cost (wholesale cost) before we consider back channel imports.
bro... really whats comming???!?!?!?!?! an hd 50k? HD 150k? dont tease me like that!!

btw whats your thoughts on the alphard brazilians?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.