Which brand made the biggest oldschool sound quality, graphic band equalizer with the most band settings

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
Hi, I am looking to see here ,if anyone knows who made the best sound quality graphic equalizer, and had the most graphic band settings. I am just used to seeing 9 band, and 11 band slider graphic equalizers. There must have been quality old-school sound quality companies that specialized in competition equalizers with more eq settings to get a more dialed in sound,Thanks

To the poster that stated audio control, Which model number was that. To the poster who chimed in with sparkomatic, I will let the post stand, to show how you always chime in with stupid useless comments

Hi, To the posters who posted about the phoenix gold eq 230 and the other poster who chimed in about the hifonics VII pegasis eq Do these equalizers have rca outputs for front out, rear out and subwoofer output for your amplifiers to be each hooked up to, Also do they have a fader to fade from front speakers to rear speakers,If they do, then you guys are on to something here to help my old-school sound quality build. Also both say 1/3 orcave what does this mean,Is this better or worse,and can both of these be considered sound quality equalizers. I know hifonics is since I run their hifonics V III amp,but have no experience with the phonix gold,though from pics from the link sent,thanks for that,that it is quality.Thanks

Hi, To the posters who posted about the phoenix gold eq 230 and the other poster who chimed in about the hifonics VII pegasis eq Do these equalizers have rca outputs for front out, rear out and subwoofer output for your amplifiers to be each hooked up to, Also do they have a fader to fade from front speakers to rear speakers,If they do, then you guys are on to something here to help my old-school sound quality build. Also both say 1/3 orcave what does this mean,Is this better or worse,and can both of these be considered sound quality equalizers. I know hifonics is since I run their hifonics V III amp,but have no experience with the phonix gold,though from pics from the link sent,thanks for that,that it is quality.Thanks
This may be one of the easier reads to understand about 1/3 Octive. I dont pretend to know, as there is more of information that can be reviewed and search for your understanding.

I personally have never used the P.Gold Eq in the Past due to never being able to afford one. Before I could ever afford an Indash unit.. The closet Ive ever used was A Sony XEC 1000 back then, other than that were the Cheapie Coustic 3 ways

Several Car Audio Shops ran those back then.
P. Gold as well as PPI ArtSeries were the most of the Premium of those Octive Eqs that I can Remember back in the late 80s and early 90s. Hi Fonics were sliding in there as well as RF( I believe they had one in the early 90s?, later Sony (I was able to afford ) and Autoteks BTS series 7006 series I believe(Always wanted one of those)$$$

Several Car Audio Shops ran those back then.

P. Gold as well as PPI ArtSeries were the most of the Premium of those Octive Eqs that I can Remember back in the late 80s and early 90s. Hi Fonics were sliding in there as well as RF( I believe they had one in the early 90s?, later Sony (I was able to afford ) and Autoteks BTS series 7006 series I believe(Always wanted one of those)$$$
Let us not forget Carver.

Hi, Just getting back in, I see a lot of quality options from you guys, Nice to hear from all you, old-school glory days of car audio guys. I myself go back to 1987 in listening terms. We had very good sound back then, and never had or needed a fancy computer controlled dsp to do it,That's were I'm head back to, A simpler time,Yet high end sound quality,Also thanks to the poster for the 1/3 octave eq write up. Everybodys help has been gratly appreciated,and none of it taken for granted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...