Which Brand Do You Prefer?

Pioneer, kenwood, alpine, sony(higher end units), jvc(higher end units) should be the only ones on the list, the rest are complete and utter junk. Yamaha doesnt do car audio head units anymore.

got your point

I have had JVC since 2009.

how is it working?

Pioneer seems to be the go to on here. Then, probably Kenwood and Alpine.

which one you used?

I love my Kenwoods. Gives my amp a good signal unlike the other cheap stuff.

got it. how long are you using it?

Pioneer, kenwood, alpine, sony(higher end units), jvc(higher end units) should be the only ones on the list, the rest are complete and utter junk. Yamaha doesnt do car audio head units anymore.

copy

got your point

how is it working?

which one you used?

got it. how long are you using it?

copy
I like it. Provides a good signal to 3 amps. JVC Model KW-AV61BT. I've had it for approximately 11 years and have had no issues. I'm sure that they have made some improvements and added features since I purchased mines.
Good luck in your search.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.