Which Audiobahn sub? or other?

Chopped
10+ year member

LA
I was looking at subs and Audiobahn looks like a decent choice to me, as far as my budget goes. But my question is which audiobahn series is good? I am looking at the aluminum cone subs, high excursion, flamed.......

trust me?? your an idiot...u have no idea wat he is looking for in a sub, so he might actually be very happy with an audiobahn. but, if you want some sq you should prolly look some where else.

The only series of audiobahn i have heard that sounded decent as far as SQ is the AlumQ series I bought a 12 and made my own sealed box and put 1000 wrms on it and it was ok on sq but not all that! But by far the best sudiobahn i have ever heard! But if you want good SQ and SPL mix for pretty cheap look at the ED12K http://www.edesignaudio.com or the RE 12 SE http://www.respl.com or the Adire shiva http://www.adire.com .......All[/url] are awesome subs ranging from 125$ to 169$

-Ian

Im not an idiot tool, audiobahn makes flea market quality **** for daily driving. I dont think hes looking to enter SPL comps or he woulda said something. Go with a better company

Look Audiobahn is decent but there are WAY better subs out there. I made a mistake from swithing from JL WO's to AW1200q's but now I got W3's and sold the audiobahns so i think that was a good move. I dont think audibahns ****ing **** ass completley though.

Ive have at one point or another installed every audiobahn sub series... except for the pro compression and immortal series. I personally like the ultra excursion series. They are the AW--05Q series. Personally i find them hard to come by because everybody sells the AW--00Q, AW--06T, ALUM, or the crappy AW--1T series. I haven't had any trouble getting any of those to sound good ( except for the AW--1T series ) those are crappy. But like CELLERBR said they none of my setups were ALL that sq wise. But most of them got REALLY loud while staying clear and sounding good. Except for the Alum series, i wasn't able to get them as loud as the others for some reason. Man i hate it when people say audiobahn is crap. They should really say the install on the audiobahns were crap and not the subs themselves. Im not saying they are the best subs out there but they definately are not crap or " flea market " material. But back to the point i would either go with the AW--06T or the AW--05Q for SPL (loudness) or the ALUM series for SQ sound quality. I personally wouldn't buy any series below the AW--00Q series

Thanks, I couldnt find any meangingful info. on Audiobahns just the typical.. not SQ, they are garbage..........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.