Which amp to purchase?

You should definitely be impressed. I know I was with the ID and I'm used to JL and Focal subs. Amazing what they can do for less.

Latest update..Sonic was out of stock for the Image Dynamics ID10 D4 V.3 woofers, so I switched to NVX VSW104. Higher RMS rating and similar price. Now to order the wiring..

What sub are you looking to energy with this monoblock? You could go less expensive and get a APSM1500 for less than either of those choices on the price range part or you could go over to Sound and get a Birkenstock boston Acoustics GT2200 for less than 150 and have 900W at 2 ohms bridged . . . . . . . .

surfers paradise car hire

Last edited by a moderator:
Already on it, David.. I ordered a Boston Acoustics GT2200 to go with the sub I switched to (see previous posts). Thanks for the suggestion though - further proof I did something right here!

Latest update..Sonic was out of stock for the Image Dynamics ID10 D4 V.3 woofers, so I switched to NVX VSW104. Higher RMS rating and similar price. Now to order the wiring..
Keep us updated on how you like that NVX sub. I've been eyeing their NSW 10's. Good luck with your install!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.