which amp is better (quailty)

well i check around for prices and the crunch 3000 gp pro is $450.00 on the online car stereo website and audiopipe 3000 for $419.00. but i thought about getting 2 audiopipe 1500 watts and strapped about $360.00 for both ap 1500 watts amp(is that a good idea to do)

they are both really good amps but the gp3000 will take upto 18 volts stable and put out close to 4500 watts rms or so at 18 volts.
when it comes to voltages i really don't know, but i know when my surburban is running my voltage regulator reads about 14.5 -15, so i my voltage could be at

16volts. the greatest penn has seen my surburban

when it comes to voltages i really don't know, but i know when my surburban is running my voltage regulator reads about 14.5 -15, so i my voltage could be at 16volts. the greatest penn has seen my surburban
Your voltage is not at 16 volts.

Your voltage is not at 16 volts.[/QUOTso to check to see if your car or truck putting out 16 volts or 18 volts or whatever do you go by the voltage regulator the car or truck is on or what? i'm noob when it comes to electrically part of the cars and trucks

its putting out closer to 14.7 gm alternators are among the best as far as stock is concerned.

the gp3000 is the better of the 2 in my opinion by alot. I know alot of guys burping with them at .50 ohms and pushing close to 5500 watts at 16 - 17 volts and rated power (2800 -3000 rms) at 14 volts in daily drivers.

its putting out closer to 14.7 gm alternators are among the best as far as stock is concerned.the gp3000 is the better of the 2 in my opinion by alot. I know alot of guys burping with them at .50 ohms and pushing close to 5500 watts at 16 - 17 volts and rated power (2800 -3000 rms) at 14 volts in daily drivers.
i really appreicate the info. fo' sho'. im going with crunch 3000 gp pro.

449 shipped at onlinecarstereo.com is a great price and they are the only maxxsonics authorized internet retailer.
thanks, i really got myself a monster of sub to power up, my last monster that i had was a single 15'' inch kove audio armagddon u2 and i using a 800 watts audiobahn and that wasn't enough for it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.