Which amp is better? need help..

A d2 will be best on a 1ohm stable monoblock... are you seriously saying a Pioneer 9601 is out of your price range?.. what's the cost local to you?

That is if it's even available?
In my country this pioneer amp starts from 300 dollars. available in.only two stores, the other store sells it for 600...

I looked at a few websites, not that I could decipher any text... with those prices your talking about it's no wonder the cars parked in front of those tiny storefronts are Mercedes... those are probably the shop owners rides...  :eyebrow:

Well it depends, i will also have to pay customs... it is about 65 dollar also, because the item it self costs more them 75 dollars.
Hmm, well my offer is to be the middle man for you if you want, i get a bit of a discount through Paypal on shipping as a merchant. Ive done it a few times on other sites, drums to the Netherlands, drum parts to Aus, bike parts to Canada etc. We can work out the details, i would ask nothing for my time, other than the exact cost of the item and shipping from my house. We can work it out via PM if you like. Its up to you.

I looked at a few websites, not that I could decipher any text... with those prices your talking about it's no wonder the cars parked in front of those tiny storefronts are Mercedes... those are probably the shop owners rides...  :eyebrow:
A 10" shallow mount, with 1000w handling? LOL

SW10D4-FRONT-SIDE_704x704.jpg

Hmm, well my offer is to be the middle man for you if you want, i get a bit of a discount through Paypal on shipping as a merchant. Ive done it a few times on other sites, drums to the Netherlands, drum parts to Aus, bike parts to Canada etc. We can work out the details, i would ask nothing for my time, other than the exact cost of the item and shipping from my house. We can work it out via PM if you like. Its up to you.
Lets talk via pm we will try something

You right. They just steal peoples money. ofc these people dont understand, so they buy. And ofc the shop owners make tons of money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.