Which Amp For 2 Infinity Reference Subwoofers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bdubedub
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I bought a new setup tonight and its 2 12" Infinity Reference Subs in a Fiberglass ported box w/ a 1200 watt 2 channel Profile amp (Which im selling). I am looking for a nice class d to run these subs with. Whats an amp under $250 that will work good? Also would it be ok to mount the amp to the box? I have a seat cover on my backseat so I cant really mount it to the back of the seat becuase the seat over would cover the amp.

3ke3p73o6ZZZZZZZZZ92nc16a5e5d64991d.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is anyone familiar with, or can help with the Infinity system (with amp) fitted in 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've installed a Atoto A6 head unit...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Amp
This tested well on youtube - not familiar with the brand but it is a pretty standard china build house amplifier...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

Bdubedub

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bdubedub
Cedar Lake, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date