Which 6x9's for my 2001 Chevy Cavalier Coupe

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ricky616
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago,Il
Hi im new to car speakers and i want to change my factory 6x9's i replaced the front 4x6 with pioneer speakers that are 5 1/4 TS-G1340R i have a 12in Kicker Solo L7 in a custom ported box and a Kenwood Excelon amp for the sub my Hu is a Pioneer Deh-P6700mp help me out also which 4 channell amp should i get too power the front speakers and the 6x9's:up2somet:

eh, others will tell you "no rear fill" but i own a j-body as well (sunfire) and for a car so small, it *does* make a bit of a diff, especially since the 5.25's don't quite make much midbass. Just go with some pioneer 2 or 3 way 6x9's. Like the sticky says, that 4 and 5 way are just marketing gimmicks. For the amp, what's your budget?

my budget is 100 for 6x9's and 150 for the 4 channell amp also how can i remove the rear cover the sub drives the cover crazy making it move what can i do to fix this

i have bass i want voice because the kicker solo drowns out the voice with the stock but i put pioneer 5 1/4 in the front and it sounds better but if i put 6x9 it would sound crisper voice

i have bass i want voice because the kicker solo drowns out the voice with the stock but i put pioneer 5 1/4 in the front and it sounds better but if i put 6x9 it would sound crisper voice

the 6x9 are in a pdf file so i hope you can open it..........http://www.cdtaudio.com/pdf/CL-69.pdf The 6x9 will help you get more of the midrange in there for you without putting out too much highs to mess up the imaging. As for an amp let me see what the USAmps IS 4ch is going for and what price my rep will give.

ok so im a get that kenwood amp and the pioneer 5 way that i showed you i can get them for 60 dolllars so what should i do buy them or not i can get the yellow pioneer 2 way for 80

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.