Which 10s 1200-1500w for my silverado.

Participant count
  • Participant list

sthib
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
la
They are going in my silverado downfired under back seat (will build after subs are decided on). I'm undecided on amp either going be dc 1.2k or sundown saz 1500. Depending on if I want to spend the money.

Was thinking about dc lvl 2s or sundown sa 10s or any other suggestions.i was looking at ssa subs also.

Looking to get loud but do it cleanly and sound good doing it and get pretty low.

I'm open to other ideas other than 2 10s such as 8s or one 12.

Mylows10 i got a 96 what do you have box wise ? i need a box for mine ? Probably custom made huh ? thinking of 2 tens ? or 12s any recomendations and kinda wanted down fireing i got a single 10 Cvr 10 in a box that fits my truck thats down fireing from half price car audio fits and works good but I want more bass lol oh ya its my work truck too, in it all day and down fire is only to protect subs from tools and crap

Mylows10 i got a 96 what do you have box wise ? i need a box for mine ? Probably custom made huh ? thinking of 2 tens ? or 12s any recomendations and kinda wanted down fireing i got a single 10 Cvr 10 in a box that fits my truck thats down fireing from half price car audio fits and works good but I want more bass lol oh ya its my work truck too, in it all day and down fire is only to protect subs from tools and crap

raised my back seat 2 inches ,was really easy to ,forward firing 2 10 dc lvl 4 n a 2.5 cubic ft box ported out the sides . i actually have 2 more boxes built for my truck that fit 2 or 4 8's ported to for sale

raised my back seat 2 inches ,was really easy to ,forward firing 2 10 dc lvl 4 n a 2.5 cubic ft box ported out the sides . i actually have 2 more boxes built for my truck that fit 2 or 4 8's ported to for sale

Thats funny I was thinkin about somehow raisin the seat up i little. How did you do it ? If you dont mind me askin ? Or do you think i can get decent bass out of one of the pre made boxes ? No big baller here I got a 1000.1 kicker zx amp to run them and a 400.4 zx for the rest ? the premades say they are almost one cubic ft of air each side ? Also is there dc subs in the cvr price range or a little more that would preform better than the kickers lol I know i am going to hear it from all kicker haters now ha ha

the pre fab boxes sux guys .the newer chevy trucks ,dont need the seat to be raised to get a set of 10's under there or 2 sets of 8's .the 99 and older ones do .port the box off the rear doors to the sides ,best option .trust me

the pre fab boxes sux guys .the newer chevy trucks ,dont need the seat to be raised to get a set of 10's under there or 2 sets of 8's .the 99 and older ones do .port the box off the rear doors to the sides ,best option .trust me
I was tho king of aero port off of just the driver door or should I go dual ports one on driver and one on pAssenger?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.