Wheres a good place to buy rims online?

Sketchup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
I am thinking about getting some rims for a new vehicle. Right now I'm thinking 26s, probably something like lexanis, but I have a hard time finding good websites. I would like a website that has the wheel and tire combos or whatever you call them.

discounttire or tirerack? Go look look in the advertiments in any car magizine. Go get Lowrider or other custom vehicle magizines will have something in there for ya. They are like 80% ads anyway.

discounttire or tirerack? Go look look in the advertiments in any car magizine. Go get Lowrider or other custom vehicle magizines will have something in there for ya. They are like 80% ads anyway.
dont buy the magazine, just go to your local grocery or cvs and take picture with your phone lol

have you tried used rims from those rim rental places or places that sells rims

uh lol

26s be prepared to spend alotttt for em new u can almost buy a used car for the cost of them i got my rims on CL for 500 dollah with tires 90% tread life left //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

I got a friend who just bought 28" dubs, spent around 15000, I bought a set of 24's off cl with tires for $800... I feel I got the better deal lol

I paid around 1600 after taxes for my MSR rims + tires + balance/install/etc at a local place. Profit for a store is like 250-300 (friend has a shop) so you may or may not be saving much going online with shipping/etc. mine were 20's

4's are small around here these days. Most are on 8's or lager now.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

To much rim for me though.

Hello Community,

I buy almost all my stuff from the UK. ribblecycles.co.uk and probikekit.com are two sites where you can get best service. Ribble usually wins the price plus shipping race. It's all about the coupons and discount codes. I also have a US shipping address so some stuff comes from the USA, but not much. They can't usually beat the UK for prices for some reason - but that is on the type of stuff I buy.

Best Regards,

Anthony Martello:)

Motorcycles Lights

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy almost all my things from the UK. probikekit is the website where you can get best assistance. Ribble usually victories the cost plus delivery competition. It's all about the lower cost coupons and deals. I also have a US delivery deal with so some things comes from the USA, but not much. They can't usually defeat the UK for costs for some purpose - but that is on the kind of things I buy.

surfers paradise car hire

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.