Where You From?!

What's going on guys... just sitting here and had the thought of WHERE are all of the systems around where I live?! I ride around, ask around, get around whatever.. nothing here close to where I love really. I want to meet some people around my city who are as into this stuff as I am! Need some variety to my ears if you will... I'm in Gilbert, AZ. Where are you from?

Santa Rosa CA here. Nothing but Rockford Fosgate, Kicker and Sony systems. You mention Sundown, DC or FI at most shops and you get the deer in the headlights look.

Last edited by a moderator:
broward county south FL usa here. lotts of rattle trunk kicker and pioneer crap in pre fab boxes

i actually think that people like trunk rattle = a sign of high power bass. dont even get me started on how distorted they all are maxed out at

Strafford MO! Where the "cleanest system" is Memphis PR'S on stock speakers and the "Loudest" is two Kicker CVR 15's in a prefab on a 750 watter. Louder than my HDC3 15 was apparently. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.