where to go now

bshime45
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WI
alright... my pos 6x9's just blew and everyone always says that 6x9's are junk.... the question is, i plan on getting 1 edk in the future, so i don't know if i should buy some new 6x9's or if i should just put the stock ones back in(i really don't want to do)....any help is appreciated

oh my bad...not thinking there.....

you could go with a good set of 6x9s but seeing that you'll be getting an ed a soon there shouldn't be much of a need for a huge purchase...just something to balance things out.....maybe a set of 61/2's.....w/e you want to do though

so do you think if i just got soem cheap pioneers for now, when i got the sub i would be alright with the bass cancelation situation?

the pioneers will give you a nice fill until you get your a....once you get it........not sure...the cancelation shouldn't be anything major and nothing to worry about....i could be wrong though so dont' quote me on that

6 1/2's don't fit and i really don't want to bracket the holes or whatever i need to do to get them to fit...

why even put a rear fill? what kinda car do u have. Im running 5 1/4 infinity reference speakers and stock tweeters in my car with 2 10" RE SE's. I took out the rear speakers today so more bass could get in the car. Everything sounds perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.