where to buy re subs?

first visit http://www.reaudio.com. next click on contact. ignore where it says e-mail because they don't answer e-mails. next copy down phone number. enter it into your speed dial. (trust me it's useful) they are in las vegas which is in the pacific time zone so be sure they are open. cross your fingers. say a prayer. dial the number. likely there will be no answer so be prepared to repeat the process. continue this till you get ahold of someone. do not hang up until all your questions are asked. good idea would be to write them down so you don't forget beause god only knows when you'll be in contact with them again. once the phone convo is over, say thank you, hank up the phone and you have just completed the re experience.

first visit http://www.reaudio.com. next click on contact. ignore where it says e-mail because they don't answer e-mails. next copy down phone number. enter it into your speed dial. (trust me it's useful) they are in las vegas which is in the pacific time zone so be sure they are open. cross your fingers. say a prayer. dial the number. likely there will be no answer so be prepared to repeat the process. continue this till you get ahold of someone. do not hang up until all your questions are asked. good idea would be to write them down so you don't forget beause god only knows when you'll be in contact with them again. once the phone convo is over, say thank you, hank up the phone and you have just completed the re experience.
You forgot to mention he must buckle his safety belt first..,

i'll even eliminate some steps for ya. 702-896-4823

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif WHOA... Slow down man! Wasnt prepared.......

I think I just got HIV //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

a hands free phone would be usefull because when the operater says you'll be receiving your xxx shortly, it has been known to cause people to spontaneously masturebate.

Well back when I used to post on here a guy was on here selling for the company. But since then I guess the board is full of a bunch of people that seen part of my question, and thought it was the perfect opportunity to add to their post count.Now out of the 12 responses I got I've come out with a phone number. Not one person read the second part of the question and can tell me how it sounds. Tired of hearing the same questions? Deal with it. Hate to see a day when you have no one to flame and your mighty post per day averages go down. Now has anyone heard these subs are they more SQ or SPL?

Thanks for all the helpful advice and to the pervious responders go back to the lounge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jester73440

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jester73440
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date