Where to Buy Kinetik Batteries?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali G
10+ year member

Soundcrafter
The D
I cannot seem to find any online dealers of Kinetik batteries, is there some place you can get them online or do they sell directly? And how would I go about finding a local dealer, all the website has is links to Reps, would it be best to call my local rep and ask where a shop is?

I see how people comment on good prices of Kinetik bateries... I hope this means that people end up buying them for less than the MSRP on the webiste (which doesn't seem too attractive.) How much do people usually pay for HC 2000s or HC 2400s... I'll need at least the 2000, but I'd rather go with the 2400 and replace the stock battery with it and not have the weight of a second battery in the trunk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin

just call em up and give your zip, they'll tell ya if you can order direct or give you a number to call for local sales

stinger is and i think tsunami is too (rebadged hawker/odyssey) i work at kinetik. the cases arent even simular (kinetik to odd) neither are the posts which also means at least the inner connection are different as well as the battery itself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.