Where to buy Image Dynamics IDmax12?

jmass03
10+ year member

FL
I've been looking online and so far all I've found is woofersetc.com and imagedynamicsstore.com that sells the IDmax12 for $450.00. Seems pretty pricey since the one of the reasons I was steering towards IDmax was for the price - I can pick up a JL12W7 for $400 or so anywhere online. Was wondering where I can find Image Dynamics products for good prices online? Searched Ebay and didn't find anything in the Dual 2 ohm version - I am using an Arc Audio KS1000.1 which pushes 1000 watts at 1 and 2 ohm's. Thanks!

ID has some of the best tech and warranty support in the industry. When you buy from one of ID's authorized sites or retail shops you get the full warranty. When buying off ebay or used ID will not warranty the product.

ID has some of the best tech and warranty support in the industry. When you buy from one of ID's authorized sites or retail shops you get the full warranty. When buying off ebay or used ID will not warranty the product.
Thank you for the props.

These guys are correct, Woofers, Etc is our only authorized internet retailer.

You can buy it from them or visit a local authorized Image Dynamics retailer.

If you do choose to buy used off e-bay, we will always help with the enclosure design but warranty is no longer valid.

The guys at Woofersetc have been great to me and my buddies over the years. Got my CTX comps and IDQv3 subs from them. ID products from a authorized and reputable dealer like Woofersetc = win win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmass03

10+ year member
jmass03
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from