Where might I find some tiny screws (4-40 x 1/8") without ordering online?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Atlanta007
10+ year member

Atlanta
I misplaced some small screws from a crossover. I put them someplace safe, too safe apparently. They are the ones that hold the guts of the crossover to the plastic base of it. I tried 4-40 x 1/4" and the diameter is fine, but they are too long. I can order some 4-40 x 1/8" online but just wondering if I might find some locally. I've tried home depot, lowes, ace hardware, radio shack. Don't really want to order a 100 of them online but may not have a choice. Any suggestions (computer store, toy store?) welcome.

I misplaced some small screws from a crossover. I put them someplace safe, too safe apparently. They are the ones that hold the guts of the crossover to the plastic base of it. I tried 4-40 x 1/4" and the diameter is fine, but they are too long. I can order some 4-40 x 1/8" online but just wondering if I might find some locally. I've tried home depot, lowes, ace hardware, radio shack. Don't really want to order a 100 of them online but may not have a choice. Any suggestions (computer store, toy store?) welcome.

try a hobby shop, that does rc cars/planes etc maybe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.