where is wise to invest in new head unit or DSP?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
hi people where is wise to invest in order to receive better sound quality from same song, in new head unit like pioneer rs99, sony RSX-GS9 , or in dsp like helix pro or something else ?
i never owned dsp in my entire life...
i find them worthless and too much space consuming ?
my current set ups is received sony xb100bt , mosconi 120.4 120w per channel, morel virtus nanos 602, jl audio 5 series in the back and thats it....

Just learned what a DSP is and they sound (no pun intended) awesome. But damned expensive. Sounds to me like people that buy these A. have the money and B. are next level audiophiles.

what dont you like about your setup, sq wise? what kind of music files you playing? kbps? etc?

Just learned what a DSP is and they sound (no pun intended) awesome. But damned expensive. Sounds to me like people that buy these A. have the money and B. are next level audiophiles.

Dayton DSP is $150. My DSR1 was $250. They aren't badly priced for what you get out of them.

I personally don't see the P99RS being worth the $1200 when you can get DSPs for much cheaper now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mio

10+ year member
mio
EUROPE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from