Where is ok to install my sub, or did ,i made mistake with my sub what do u think ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi people, where do u think its wise to install eton res flat
it looks like that
Active spare wheel subwoofer 2 x 130 mm (2 x 5") https://www.eton-gmbh.com/fileadmin...ofer/Produktbilder/RES_Flat/RESFLAT_front.jpg unfortunately where my spare wheel is i got lpg tank with that size so i cannot fit it into the spare wheel , i also carry full sized spare wheel in my trunk, + 3 amps + + 2 farad capacitor etcs.... the car is old
here is pic of the trunk from i-net mine have lots of more stuff inside, https://cdn.nettivaraosa.com/live/2720220/HONDA-ACCORD-0442669884-abc5c2f143921be7-large.jpg
so its small trunk when u put lpg tank, full sized spare wheel 3, amps + speakers and 2 farad capacitor and other things, any clue where i can install this sub ,???
i dont want to be without a trunk...
i cannot fit it under my car seat,
its too big....

did i made mistake with that Sub what do u think ? because of this form factor as a spare wheel its hard to put it on place.... do u think better form and better specs are audison ? this model Audison APBX 10 AS

or Alpine PWD-X5
let me know thanks even if i have either of these i cannot fit under my seat...

Hi people, where do u think its wise to install eton res flat
it looks like that
Active spare wheel subwoofer 2 x 130 mm (2 x 5") https://www.eton-gmbh.com/fileadmin...ofer/Produktbilder/RES_Flat/RESFLAT_front.jpg unfortunately where my spare wheel is i got lpg tank with that size so i cannot fit it into the spare wheel , i also carry full sized spare wheel in my trunk, + 3 amps + + 2 farad capacitor etcs.... the car is old
here is pic of the trunk from i-net mine have lots of more stuff inside, https://cdn.nettivaraosa.com/live/2720220/HONDA-ACCORD-0442669884-abc5c2f143921be7-large.jpg
so its small trunk when u put lpg tank, full sized spare wheel 3, amps + speakers and 2 farad capacitor and other things, any clue where i can install this sub ,???
i dont want to be without a trunk...
i cannot fit it under my car seat,
its too big....

did i made mistake with that Sub what do u think ? because of this form factor as a spare wheel its hard to put it on place.... do u think better form and better specs are audison ? this model Audison APBX 10 AS

or Alpine PWD-X5
let me know thanks even if i have either of these i cannot fit under my seat...
Not familiar with your car so I can't help with that but I can tell you to save space you should get rid of the 2 farad capacitors. They hurt more than they help UNLESS you have a bank of maxwell ultracaps or similar that have 300f+

2 farads is just inconsequential. It'll give you something silly like 10 watts over 1 second

Without 2 farad capacitor when i turn up the volume up my music is shutting down...
i provided pictures of my trunk above : )

get rid of the tank, put your spare where its supposed to go and get a real sub/setup

my Accord..

I HAVE LPg tank,
i have fuel tank for petrol i have full size spare i have amps i have other things,,,
compressors, ac power electricity in case of emergency etcs...
i dont want full size sub.
i want ultra compact.

Do a traditional box like @nauc recommended but buy a suppler slim subwoofer and go sealed so it can fit in that back space against your seat, still fire toward trunk like but not protrude our too far. You think you’re going to get good bass from 2 5” drivers...in a trunk?

not gonna get through this guy's head, he only wants you to tell him what he wants to hear. dont waste you time. I've typed too many paragraphs in pm trying to explain everything car audio to him but his brain is missing core functions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mio

10+ year member
mio
EUROPE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from