Where has everyone gone or is selling anything nowadays?????

DropDownLowYota

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 25, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
It seems like everyone that used to be on all these car audio forums has disappeared the love for all of this has disappeared. Where has everyone gone? Nobody is ever selling anything ever even on the other forums too. If anyone can direct me to where the new spot is, that would be great. Thank you!

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
It seems like everyone that used to be on all these car audio forums has disappeared the love for all of this has disappeared. Where has everyone gone? Nobody is ever selling anything ever even on the other forums too. If anyone can direct me to where the new spot is, that would be great. Thank you!
i think alot went to fb.. i'm on fu and sq fb pages.. some on caco some on smd

Spud2388

"The Spud-n-ator"
10+ year member
Apr 18, 2005
Iron Station, NC
I'm going to second this. I have been away for quite some time and just started lurking around again over the last couple months and see a dramatic change. I will have to say, it seems like wayyyyy more effort is involved into getting newer cars upgraded these days compared to ten years ago. New technology requires new technology and that comes at a price as well. Not complaining, just an observation. I remember when you could grab a wiring harness for your car at Wal-Mart for $15. Now it's a $300 adaptor just to get a pre-out signal from the factory hu. Part of the evolution I guess. 

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
I have a bunch of stuff I need get rid of/sale, but just havent had time to really place on sites.Run a WTB thread. You should get some hits

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds