Where has everyone gone or is selling anything nowadays?????

Participant count
  • Participants list
It seems like everyone that used to be on all these car audio forums has disappeared the love for all of this has disappeared. Where has everyone gone? Nobody is ever selling anything ever even on the other forums too. If anyone can direct me to where the new spot is, that would be great. Thank you!
i think alot went to fb.. i'm on fu and sq fb pages.. some on caco some on smd

I'm going to second this. I have been away for quite some time and just started lurking around again over the last couple months and see a dramatic change. I will have to say, it seems like wayyyyy more effort is involved into getting newer cars upgraded these days compared to ten years ago. New technology requires new technology and that comes at a price as well. Not complaining, just an observation. I remember when you could grab a wiring harness for your car at Wal-Mart for $15. Now it's a $300 adaptor just to get a pre-out signal from the factory hu. Part of the evolution I guess. 

I have a bunch of stuff I need get rid of/sale, but just havent had time to really place on sites.Run a WTB thread. You should get some hits

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.