where do you buy RE's from

fred96
10+ year member

JL AUDIO Pwns Joo!!!
alabama
it seems to be a croud favorite around here

but i have never seen any at the radio shops ive been too and i have not found anywhere on the internet that sales them

so whats the deal where do yall get them from?

Not to mention a dealer can charge what he wants, and therefore you would most likely pay more than what RE would charge from them directly.
yeah that would ****

but i dont think i would ever have to worry about that even if i wanted one becouse the closest dealers by me are all atleast an hour away and none of those dealers sell them

I see these posts about where do I get RE and how much are their products and what not. Where is the sticky stating this information? I would like to see a price list myself instead of having to ask 50 times because I forget and I never get the prices for all of the products. So please if we could...get a sticky with all the information about RE on it.

I see these posts about where do I get RE and how much are their products and what not. Where is the sticky stating this information? I would like to see a price list myself instead of having to ask 50 times because I forget and I never get the prices for all of the products. So please if we could...get a sticky with all the information about RE on it.
why would they want to post info about a company that doesnt pay their bills. I also think it would upset the ones that do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fred96

10+ year member
JL AUDIO Pwns Joo!!!
fred96
alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date