Where can I get big three done in the space coast/orlando area

Lol, I shouldn't have said that number on the fuse holders because I wasn't too sure about it and must have read something wrong somewhere. Like I mentioned before I could do it myself, but would rather have someone else. I was hoping some people could point me in the right direction (some did) but others assumed I knew alot about the big three process and posted negative comments. I am new to car audio and are looking for helpful advice, so please don't post about why I am not doing this myself, etc. If anyone knows some more reputable car audio shops around Orlando who could do the big three, please reply to the thread. Thanks.

Hey some people just are not savvy with electrical. I would rather this kid pays to have it done right than have him come back in a week saying his car burnt down. There is no shame in knowing your limits.
I agree 100%

If you do decide to take on the endeavor, however, all you need to do is locate your alternator to battery power wire, your negative battery terminal to chassis ground wire, and your block to chassis ground wire. You duplicate each of those wires with 0 gauge wiring and replace them. It is extremely simple. Here are a couple examples of one's I've done. On the first link ignore the part involving the second battery and on the second link you pretty much just need to look at my first post. Each car is different so you will need to locate these on your own. They will not look like these Big 3's exactly. But it will start you in the right direction.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2327549/3

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388795

Audio Fashion 10448 E Colonial Drive

Orlando, FL 32817

Phone: (407) 380-8899

FM Electronics

1731 Lee Road

Orlando, FL 32810

Phone: (407) 704-8999

Innovative Customs

2920 W Airport Blvd

Sanford, FL 32771

Phone: (407) 328-1008
***************^^^^^^^***************

Morning/

Isn't Ultimate Audio in Orlando,too? I was there in 2002 during SBN.My wife and I stopped there for a few minutes,before we had to catch our flight back home.Those guys do some killer installs.IIRC,they did have another shop or two?

Regards/

Raymond

Hey some people just are not savvy with electrical. I would rather this kid pays to have it done right than have him come back in a week saying his car burnt down. There is no shame in knowing your limits.
***********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************

Yes...You're 100% right!!.Some people are intimidated or just do not know how to do things w/electrical.It's not for everyone,and it's nothing to be ashamed about.

So,the stupid easy way/or a caveman could do it,isn't the way to reply to the guy.Belittling a person isn't the answer...

Just Remember...if the shoe was on the other foot.

Regards/

Raymond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.