where can i find the pioneer p8400mp online

Participant count
  • Participant list
I saw the p8400-mp over at future shop today on their demo board, its one hell of a nice HU, I don't know where you can get them online though.

Ya man, that is a really sweet deck. However; Is it worth the extra money to you? Essentially it's the same deck as the DEH-7400MP, but it is more asthetically pleasing. It has one different movie (a space ship) and two motorized plates (meaning the more things that *could* go wrong). I was a hair away from buying it, but for the price difference I opted to go for the 7400 and I am quite pleased with it thus far. And to answer your question....no, I don't know.

In a few days you will be able to buy them at Best Buy and other retail stores. The 8400 also has 3 preouts insted of 2 like the 7400. Last year the 7300 had 3 but the newer model only has 2. The 8400 has a better screen and is motorized as well as the highpass filters that the 7400 doesn't have. Get it at Best Buy and buy the 40 service plan that way if something goes wrong within 4 years you can get it fixed for free. 4 years of not buying a new deck is nice.

i just ordered mine from the place i work at today (the good guys). you can order one from there if you have one in your area. but i've also been looking for a picture of it. i decided to get one even w/o seeing it before buying it. but i thought it was worth it since i paid just as much as a 7400 at regular price. i'll let you know how it is tomorrow... that's when it'll be in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.