Where can I find HIDs for a low price?

The higher the number (Degrees in kelvin) the more blue. Over 6500 most people find the output starts decreasing drastically. But some people are ok with 8000 (they feel the color of the light is worth it). Anything over 8000 is retarted. I wouldn't put hids on as your high beams, turning them on and off all the time will damage the bulb, and they're not cheap.

Depends on what brand though...some brands don't get blue until 8,000K
Its true, but thats only because the brand is lying about what the actual rating of the bulb is. It takes very expensive equipment to measure something like that, and they figure most people will never know.

Mcculloch and phillips are usually pretty close. more so phillips.

Thanks...just can't tell on that site which light is more blue...6,000K or 8,000K the 6,000K looks really blue on one pic but not as much on another
I had some 8kK in my IS300. they were "extremely bright" with the bluish color. They were pretty reflective and would illuminate the road signs. They say that the output is bad but I couldve live with that. I traded them b/c they were too bright. It caused too many problems. Get the 45s or 65s. If you want purple (illegal/not output) get the 12s.

ok so my question is how do u install then because there is a ballast do u tap in to the wires. and what if ur high and lows are on the same buld a 2 way bulb?

I got rear-ended once b/c a guy thought that I was high beaming him. He cut me off got behind and ran into me by accident. I got out to confront him and he took off. No major damage, just thought he could draft me.

When riding the freeway, people would slow down, get be hind me and hit me back. Then flip me off. All of these times, I was with my wife and child, except for the hit and run. I do car a concealed wepon as I am trained user on a nuke sub in the Navy but i dont want trouble when I with my family, but...I exercise restraint....

i got mcculloch 6000k hid's for 298 shipped on ebay and they come with a year warranty no questioins asked....there really bright there actually the brightest and some ppl say that at certain angles you can get the blue'purple tint but thats only on certain angels lookin at the light anything pass 6000k the light does deminish greatly and becomes blue my friend got the 8000k's and we put our lights side by side and its a big difference id say get the 6000k there bright enough and ppl will still know u got hid's also if you want the full effect get projector lights with it cuz if you put them in reg headlight housings yur gonna have to turn the bulbs every-witch way to get the beam patter perfect Im me if you got any more ques of if you wanna see pics of mine!!

i got mcculloch 6000k hid's for 298 shipped on ebay and they come with a year warranty no questioins asked....there really bright there actually the brightest and some ppl say that at certain angles you can get the blue'purple tint but thats only on certain angels lookin at the light anything pass 6000k the light does deminish greatly and becomes blue my friend got the 8000k's and we put our lights side by side and its a big difference id say get the 6000k there bright enough and ppl will still know u got hid's also if you want the full effect get projector lights with it cuz if you put them in reg headlight housings yur gonna have to turn the bulbs every-witch way to get the beam patter perfect Im me if you got any more ques of if you wanna see pics of mine!!
Pics?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.