where can I find cheap kicker l7's?

x2. They're refurbished so they'll be about half the price as the original and perform just as good. A plus to HiFi though is that they're actually a fully autorized Kicker dealer.
x3. Polecat told me himself that hifisoundconnection is the place to go.

x3. Polecat told me himself that hifisoundconnection is the place to go.
First of all...Polecat is a SHE. And secondly...please support your local dealers. Trust me they'll be willing to closely match online prices...but provide you with a much better service. Just print out the price page on the internet and see if your local Kicker dealer can help you out.

tuan

First of all...Polecat is a SHE. And secondly...please support your local dealers. Trust me they'll be willing to closely match online prices...but provide you with a much better service. Just print out the price page on the internet and see if your local Kicker dealer can help you out.
tuan

x2 on that. im sure the dealers will be like $40-60 above the online price and you can buy it on the spot with a place you can immediately go to if anything fails.

**** i didnt know polecat was a female,ive sent a few pm's thanx her for advice but saying thanx bro..lol..by the way try ubid.com used 12's for $138 and 15's for $168 cheap shipping and you can buy a 1 year warranty for less then $20 i belive..

tuan
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif I could have sworn polecat told me something about polecat's WIFE and child. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

oh and x0 on hifi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ubid ftw!

**** i didnt know polecat was a female,ive sent a few pm's thanx her for advice but saying thanx bro..lol..by the way try ubid.com used 12's for $138 and 15's for $168 cheap shipping and you can buy a 1 year warranty for less then $20 i belive..
10s are $99 and come w/ 90 kicker warranty

Never bought an extended warranty through ubid...so I dont know the price or how it works

tuan
WTF are you talking about???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

tuan

lol, i talked to Polecat on the phone before. I was talking to him about a problem i had when someone scammed my friend with a 12" L5. so he is a HE! not a SHE!

anyways x26188879897 on hifi, polecat also refered me to them, because they are an authorized kicker dealer.

-dante

tuan

polecat = tracy, right ??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

polecat = tracy, right ??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea, thats a guys name. just because it's tracy dont mean it's gonna be a girl. like i said i talked to him many times, and his customer service is really really great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.