Where can I buy HAT online?

Well holy cow!!! It's All for Nothing, part seven. Your M.O. doesn't change, no matter where you go. I can pick out your posts and dialogue from a mile away.

Do you recall this thread? does time and use wear a speaker out? - Page 2 - DIY Mobile Audio It was just before you got banned from DIYmobileaudio.com, and after you got banned from elitecaraudio.com and caraudio.com. I see you must have a new IP address to get a new account here, huh? Hey, that's cool, everyone needs a second chance to become a meaningful member of a bulletin board.

Scott

Well holy cow!!! It's All for Nothing, part seven. Your M.O. doesn't change, no matter where you go. I can pick out your posts and dialogue from a mile away.
Do you recall this thread? does time and use wear a speaker out? - Page 2 - DIY Mobile Audio It was just before you got banned from DIYmobileaudio.com, and after you got banned from elitecaraudio.com and caraudio.com. I see you must have a new IP address to get a new account here, huh? Hey, that's cool, everyone needs a second chance to become a meaningful member of a bulletin board.

Scott
lulz

Your website does ****, though...

Scott

i've never owned any of you're gear or pretended to do so. i've listened to some l4's. very nice speakers, but i don't think their worth the money. and... yes, you have been fronted out on diy for false specs. don't recall the posters. i have no personal problem with you. i do have a problem with you charging made in america prices. that's all...

Made in America prices. Could you please list speakers made in the US or speakers that are made from US parts only. This should be fun.

Heck even amps made in America or from only US parts would be great to.

anyone that knows me knows i'm an ID junkie all the way. with that said ID is the way to go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. BUT Hybrid Audio is an EXCELLENT line. Scott is an excellent guy. and the company has a solid reputation of winning.

with that said ID or HAT you won't go wrong.

12v Electronics Home Page

is the only online sales for HAT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bubblebass

10+ year member
Bubblebass
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from