whats your setup and what are you hitting?

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan yea thats ****ing funny ***** walk the streets of st louis when (if) you come back then speak about it.....I dont do drugs no need for the ****....im legit and ya'll dont know me so talk all you want aint nothing to me, ya;ll just some haters that need to take your ******** to a talk show host or somthing Im done with it.....no need to waste my time, but I want all ya;ll to check out my pics when I post them!! then you will see a difference if you reply to me dont matter cause I got no need in this post anylonger just filled with a bunch of bull!!

thanks jeremy
its ok we can follow you to eachand every other post you decide to join into. Besides.......taking pics of someone elses ride and posting them is not the way to have any respect handed to you.

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan yea thats ****ing funny ***** walk the streets of st louis when (if) you come back then speak about it.....I dont do drugs no need for the ****....im legit and ya'll dont know me so talk all you want aint nothing to me, ya;ll just some haters that need to take your ******** to a talk show host or somthing Im done with it.....no need to waste my time, but I want all ya;ll to check out my pics when I post them!! then you will see a difference if you reply to me dont matter cause I got no need in this post anylonger just filled with a bunch of bull!!

thanks jeremy
maybe i should break it down slightly further for those less developed than mere hamsters (which coincidentally, evolved in Germany... coincindence?).

You toss salads.... ask mah good buddy Chris Rock what im talkinga bout...

we want not only pics, but pics including YOUR ugly a$s, complete with some sort of salute... ie, you holding something with a predetermined message written...

HANDWRITTEN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.