burnt cd's in infitniti cd player

Participant count
  • Participant list

96explorer

ohio
Hi, my uncles got a 02 i35, and the dealer told him that he could not play burnt cds in the 6 disc indash cdplayer, and it will void the waretny. So im confused, i have heard that burnt cd's are thicker than normal commerical cd's, so maybe that has something to do with it, but as far as compatibiltiy goes it should be based upon the software, the burner, or the type of media, does anybody have any ideas? thanks

No. i believe the burnt cds arnt any thicker or thinner that that of retail bought cds. But burnt cds can have labels that maybe put on them. If these decals are not put on exactly straght your cds may wobble in the player, throwing off your player. As does trying to play those cds that are cut in shapes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.