• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 561
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Ok, i have a 92 lexus SC400 and it has been a great car. Then my nakamichi head unit messed up so i got a replacement. Now i have to turn the volume control all the way up to be able to even hear it. It is some wat loud...but could be louder, much louder. I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix this problem!?! It is really bugging me. Cause my bass has decreased and the sound has decreased a lot. So if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. thanx. if you have any questions to help me or think you now the exact problem you can contact me at tstiles44@aol.com

How do i change the gain? I mean i took out the power amplifer that is located below the cd changer in the trunk and there isn't any switches or anything on it. Do you know what to do????

Is this a factory amp and head unit? I live in the sticks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I don't get to operate on to many Lexus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes. this is a factory head unit and amp. The amp has 3 connectors goin to it but nothing to tweak or whatever. For some reason the sound is rather low and i can't stand it. Do you have any idea what i could do to make it better? Could it be the amp? or is it the head unit? Hope you can help me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.