whats up with my scope?

Participant count
  • Participant list

nauc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
i havent used it in a long time. its the HPS10 by Velleman. i put new batteries in it. clipping looks all screwed up. i reset it, didnt help. any ideas?

IMG-2275.jpg

think so. im using an Onkyo receiver (in stereo mode), iPod Touch, and .wav test tones by JL

I would connect it to another signal and see if it displays something similar. I don't know of any adjustments that would make your oscilloscope display a goofy signal like that, but I'm not familiar with that particular model, and I've never used an oscope with a digital display.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.