Shca bass knob

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin_brothers

CarAudio.com Newbie
I purchased a shca mini clear bass knob a few months back and I started having problems with it, I contacted sky high car audio to discus the issue (bass knob would cut out when in certain positions and made wierd buzzing sounds when plugged in) they told me to ship it out, so I did and they updated me on what was going on about a week later with the news that nothing was wrong with it, they tried to make me pay to ship it back to me but they ended up doing so, I got my bass knob back about 2 weeks later hoping maybe something happened and it was fixed. It was not fixed I was still having the same problem (almost like a broken iPhone charger where you have to wiggle it to get it to work) so I plugged it into several of my friends systems to see if my system wasn’t just the problem but the same thing happened every time. I called sky high back to discus the issue one more time and they told me to ship it back again, I said no because I would almost pay in shipping what the bass knob was worth, I asked if I could just get my money back and they said no that there was nothing wrong with it. Bottom line is be careful what your buying, where your buying it, and who your buying it from.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.