Whats up with FI subs...

the shelby gt is a mustang. look it up. It is a lightly upgraded version of th mustang that was originally produced for Hertz way back when. Ford decided to partner up with Shelby to release a new line of Gts for Hertz, but they got such a good response that they decided to sell to the public.

the shelby gt is a mustang. look it up. It is a lightly upgraded version of th mustang that was originally produced for Hertz way back when. Ford decided to partner up with Shelby to release a new line of Gts for Hertz, but they got such a good response that they decided to sell to the public.
Yea Yea I understand, I forgot about them. I really could care less about the new shit. I dont really keep up with it, and dont care to. They fucked up is all I know.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I never really liked anything after around '70 until they cam out with the new ones. I absolutely desoise the fox bodies.

Hey lets make this one of those threads that starts out as one thing and ends up with something completely different. How about a... what's the best speaker wire to buy? Or hey is it cool if my GF likes to touch herself sometime? I dunno how the hell we ended up talking about Mustangs after someone was asking about Fi subs, wow!! Simply amazing.

Hey lets make this one of those threads that starts out as one thing and ends up with something completely different. How about a... what's the best speaker wire to buy? Or hey is it cool if my GF likes to touch herself sometime? I dunno how the hell we ended up talking about Mustangs after someone was asking about Fi subs, wow!! Simply amazing.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Read the Thread. You'll figure it out. I have faith in you:laugh:

After reading every post in this thread I can safely say... yea there is not much to do at work

THIS THREAD DELIVERS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

You guys covered everything and even a little bit of the original topic lol.

Oh and BTW Ford > Chevy:fyi:

Sunuva....

Yahoo, Google, Excite, MSN, DogPile! Nothing cropping up.

What the hell is the Fi address? I can't find the sumbeech.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.