whats the difference?

Participant count
  • Participant list
u telling me it's different but wat the hell is different....

i think the letters denote the series of the motors. And later motors possess better cooling
what? i was asking what the differences was. i know it has somthin to do with the motors im just trying to find out what because i am looking at getting one.

the 95G motor is a triple stack motor as were the othe is a double, thats probly the biggest diffrence
Both are triple stacked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

ok thanks. is there that much difference in the way they sound?
There is a different sound u can get from each motor,not really noticable.The higher the series,G being the newest offers power hanlding etc,I am personally happy with my F motor and see no need to up grade,there is a big difference between the D and G concerning power handling.The same goes for the 35s the E motor is much improved in all areas from the D motor.

PRICE

that's bout it, haha.

Nah, there are some slight changes made to each model, and they denote the different models by giving each one a new letter

allright i just got an email from steve milton and he said that the d motor has a pair of 150oz magnets, the f has a pair of 160oz magnets, and the g has triple 135oz magnets.

allright guys i think ive narrowd it down to 2 and i cant decide. its either i try to find a used dd 9515f for around 300 on here [dont think i will be able to afford the g] or an audioque hdc3 15. out of those to what would you get?

allright guys i think ive narrowd it down to 2 and i cant decide. its either i try to find a used dd 9515f for around 300 on here [dont think i will be able to afford the g] or an audioque hdc3 15. out of those to what would you get?
personally, if its BNIB id go with the hdc3 15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.