• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 493
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

will 2 kicker comp 10's sound good in a rectangular sealed box hooked up with an mtx 125x2 amp, how much shuld i pay 4 the subs, and what kinda db's do u think i culd hit, ballpark answer is fine.

I think you could break the world record with that set-up. (JK). I don't think that amp will be big enough to put those comps, near their max. I saw a pair of 12" comps for about 129. So I'm sure you can do at least 20-30 bucks better online. But, i'd say with the right setup you should be able to get into the upper 120's to lower 130's. Just a rough estimate.

soundz good, can i hit in the 110's with my mtx amp, and where in fl bro?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.