Whats good in budget components?

Participant count
  • Participant list

evil_lies

Texas
I'm looking at the incriminator components. Is there anything better out for similar money? Say $150 at the high end. I listen to pretty much all genres so I'm looking for something fairly well rounded.

This is not the type of music I always listen to, but it's a song I recently like and would love some speakers that will do justice to the action right after the one minute mark!

I just installed some Polks MM series. Got them for 190 new shipped. They're discontinued but I've seen them in your price range if you can find them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.