What's better than rsd 6.5 coaxials for around the same price?

if your'e looking @ coaxes then i would look into vifa, you may want to do a search on vifa before you judge them.

vifa/peerless- do make many speakers for other companies.

but if i where you i buy some comps & a amp to start off with.

hmmm I never heard of them and also I did a search on that first speaker and could not find any info about them. At $12 per speaker it sounds too good to be true. Hell even a set of the cheapest flea market coaxials will cost over $25/pair.

Some speakers sold by CDT, Polk, and Alpine are actually re-badged Vifa. They make some good stuff. Get the $12 ones and call it a day. If you wanna stick to the car audio brands, I'd probably get a JBL set.

Well why dont more people buy vifa if thats the case? Also these will be amplified. It seems as the 2 people who gave reviews on the first particular speakers were only powering them with the headunit. Will they distort if I throw an amplifier to them? How much power should I throw to each of the first speakers in the link?

^^those speakers are a buyout price.

you cant compare flee market speakers to Vifa-Peerless-Seas-Morel-HIVi-,Etc...

do you think just because you pay more a speakers it will sound better then something cheaper?

Thats what we are brain washed to beleive in life.

That if you pay more for something then it must be better, then that cheaper brand that you may have not of heard of before.

When i first got into car audio i wasted so much money, buying products from shops that pushed whats good & whats not just to make a buck.

I do buy from Partsexpress.com & Madisound.com now to compare what raw driver sounds good in my set up that i have now.

before you spend your money ask a lot of questions, read & do some research to find whats what in audio.

dont just limit yourself to just Car audio, you can use home driver as well in a car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.