What's a good 3k amp for under $500? Looking to replace my current.

I would say Wolfram 3000.1 but seems they're 600 now instead of 500 and they're outta stock. Guess that's a good thing....
Wolfram audio 3k is $499 new. Or Synergy Audio EFA 3K can be had under $500 new. There are some amps labeled as a 2500 that can do 3k with the right electrical. The Orion xtr 2500 is one example, but they are current hungry. You need beefy electrical.
https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/amplifiers/products/w-3000-1

HS! They're 400 now!!! That's weird, they said out of stock and now it says it's 100 bucks cheaper.

Twisted sounds 2.8 k is a wicked amp actually closer to 4K in reality I wanted those amps bad but couldn't even get close to finding them local wish I would have went outside my bubble and order them off the internet you should stretch your budget out a little and get the new Wolfram 4500 killer deal for that amp plus somebody said that the Big D Wiz code still works and they got it pre-ordered for 529 can't beat that deal for that amp not in my eyes anyway

just checked out the link for that crunch amp on the last page can't believe they ever made an amp like that for 350 that is a deal I just paid 750 for the exact same board in a vfl audio case unless it's the older 200.1 board

Twisted sounds 2.8 k is a wicked amp actually closer to 4K in reality I wanted those amps bad but couldn't even get close to finding them local wish I would have went outside my bubble and order them off the internet you should stretch your budget out a little and get the new Wolfram 4500 killer deal for that amp plus somebody said that the Big D Wiz code still works and they got it pre-ordered for 529 can't beat that deal for that amp not in my eyes anyway
That was me who pre-ordered the Wolfram and it who informed the general public that the code still works. The reason I’m selling my 2.8k is to recover funds just spent on the Wolfram //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.