Found a NS1V1 on Facebook for $350

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
As the title says I found a Sundown NS1V1 on the Facebook classifieds for 350.00 picked up only in Sale City, Ga. It's a awesome deal if it works as it's supposed to. Just passing the finding on to someone who could possibly use it. His user name is in the screenshot. I don't want to be a middle man. I messaged him myself and he said it works but is scratched. It's "mounted under his seat"?

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED

Because you will be raped, murdered, and eaten in no particular order when you show up to meet this guy with a pocket full of cash.
It is Georgia, so this is most likely. Plus, he is selling his lunchbox collection, probably from the children he abducted.

You never know could be a scam or could be a deal maybe he just doesn't know what he has or doesn't really care but if I was going to get it I would ride with a friend and definitely would not go unarmed

If you drive there and its night time with the house looking like this with no lights on...

dc560b1c5d176ebd6d0b9dce9c9cffeb--helen-georgia-helen-ga.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.